30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take after completion of diploma? Which is best B.E or B.Tech?

Which course to take after completion of diploma? Which is best B.E or B.Tech? I am not in 6th semester, so it will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on the same. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of courses next after completion of diploma? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility for Infosys Placement?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  4. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  5. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
  9. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  11. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  12. Am I eligible to get a airline job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  13. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  14. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  15. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  17. Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering?
  18. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
30th September 2016, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after completion of diploma? Which is best B.E or B.Tech?

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech. Both B.E and B.Tech courses are almost same and there is no difference between them. As there are many streams in B.E// B.Tech course, you can choose the same stream in which you have pursued Diploma course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.
1st October 2016, 12:31 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after completion of diploma? Which is best B.E or B.Tech?

Bachelor of Technology is the best course for diploma candidates. Diploma candidates can get admission in B.Tech through given below examination:

1. Lateral Entry Entrance Test:

2 Joint Entrance Examination Main.

Both these examination require that diploma candidate must have at least 60% marks then only you are eligible for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?