26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma after 10th and than i have done btech can i apply for btc 2yr diploma of teaching. Please tell me as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer from you all. It will be helpful for me to move forward. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  2. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  3. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for NDA after completion of Diploma course?
  6. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  7. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  8. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  9. How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?
  10. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  11. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  14. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  15. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  16. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  17. Will I be able to appear for trainee graduate teaching exam after passing 12th and 1 year diploma computer science
  18. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
27th August 2015, 01:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma after 10th and than i have done btech can i apply for btc 2yr diploma of teaching. Please tell me as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer from you all. It will be helpful for me to move forward. Thank you!
Yes, it is possible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer post in Diploma college:-

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
27th August 2015, 11:18 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?

Yes, you can apply for Lecturer in Diploma colleges. As you are B.Tech degree holder so , you are very well eligible for Lecturer degree in Diploma colleges.Your age must not be less than 18 years.
Many exams conducted for this post or you can apply directly , If there is vacancy in the college then, you will definitely get the job.

So, you are very well eligible to apply for lecturer in Diploma colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?