22nd December 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma in Banking and Finance course 2018? Last date of submission of application?

I want to know the eligibility of diploma in banking and finance for 2018. I also want to know the last date of submission of application form for this course. Please, tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Pay Scale of Electronics Project Engineers in BHEL?
  2. Important dates of NEST Junior-II Scholarship Test
  3. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  5. What is the B.Ed entrance exam time table?
  6. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  7. Is there any latest vacancy for agriculture masters?
  8. Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 -- [New]
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Important dates of Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018
  12. When are the results going to be announced for Assistant Loco Pilot
  13. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  14. When are the external forms of FYB.Com going to be issued?
  15. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  17. Important dates of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya CET for BA(Journalism) admission?
  18. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
24th December 2017, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Banking and Finance course 2018? Last date of submission of application?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Diploma in Banking and Finance Course:

Last date for receipt of applications is already over and here are the important dates.

>> Starting date to apply online was - 8/9/2017
>> Last date to apply online - 8/10/2017

Click here for More Details

As the important dates for Nov/ Dec for this Diploma in Banking and Finance courses are over, I suggest you to keep visiting this IIBF website for latest important dates.

The basic educational qualification required to do this course is Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in order to pursue this course.
4th January 2018, 07:48 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Banking and Finance course 2018? Last date of submission of application?

The eligibility criteria for diploma course in banking and finance are;
1. 50% marks in graduation
2. Age limit is <25 years.
And the time period for applying will be september-november. The exact date will be announced by the IIBF.
11th March 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know last date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finace in current year 2018.. Pls revert on my query.

With Regards
Rochana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?