26th December 2010, 01:50 PM
Arun R Krishnan

Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?

I have completed btech in electronics and communication engg.Is there any courses for me to get into marine?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. What marine courses to do having secured 63% in B.Tech ECE?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  8. How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  10. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  11. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  12. How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  13. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  14. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?
  17. Additional courses to study along with B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)? -- [New]
  18. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
3rd January 2011, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?

IF U R Very much inspired with the job in shipping sector & there is only reason for ur interes in marine engg. then i would suggest u to do mba in shipping management.
u can get job in dis sector with very smart packages
some institute for for this course
1-iit ,kharagpur
2-academy of maritime education and training(amet),kanathur,tamilnadu
3-national institute of port management,chennai
4-national institute of shipping management,mumbai
5-narottam morarjee inst. of shipping, mumbai
6-indian inst. of logistics,chennai
7-inst. of management,mumbai
8-inst. of rail transport,new delhi
3rd February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?

What are the job opportunities for girls in marine field?
26th February 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

which courses are good to do after b.tech e.c.e???
25th March 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what shoul be do to get in to marine field after b.e. ece?????????
29th March 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to study GES course
20th April 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir now am appiring be (e.c.) and i want to do some course which are help to get better career in ec field but i don't no about it please help me

himanshu bhardwaj and my id is [email protected]
15th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

MARINE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS OFFICERS COURSE 4 mths
24th May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM MARINE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS OFFICERS COURSE ..
I LIKE TO WORK IN SHIPING COMPANY..

[email protected]..
MY PHONE NUMBER...0989374747257
11th June 2011, 01:18 PM
shikhar311990

I have done electrical & electronics engg.
I like to do the 4 months course.
please suggest me the best colleges for this course.
my id: [email protected]
my no.:09990573005
23rd June 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

which courses other than B.E./B.tech can be done after diploma in electronics & communication engineering engineering?
21st November 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

ECE department is eligible for Marine electronics course..pls help me
17th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Arun R Krishnan;288135]I have completed btech in electronics and communication engg.Is there any courses for me to get into marine?
30th January 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in electrical and electonics engg in 2007, Can i know is it possible for me to join Marine Electrical & Electronic Officers Course.

Sathish,Chennai.
24th April 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

there s six month course for electrical officers .....those have u done electrical ....can apply for this course
26th September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any vacauncy in marine for ece
5th April 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I am a first year student of electronics and communication engineer after completing my ug I'm having idea to do pg course in Marine electro technical officer(ETO) in Coimbatore Marine college, Tamil nadu. So plzz tell is it my decision is good?? And tell about that course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?