9th December 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?

Hi,
My name is Shaila Anjum. I want to ask the course of Diploma in Physiotherapy and its fee and also the course duration. Kindly provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  4. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  6. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  8. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  9. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  12. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  13. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  14. Detailed information and syllabus of Gynaecology Diploma entrance exam for B.H.M.S graduate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  18. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
8th April 2017, 05:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Shaila Anjum. I want to ask the course of Diploma in Physiotherapy and its fee and also the course duration. Kindly provide me the details.

The Diploma in Physiotherapy course is available in various institutions in India. The course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 with Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects with at least 40% marks. The physiotherapy is a one of the growing fields in the medical field. The course duration is two years. The fees for the course will vary from one institution to another. In some institutions the fees for the course is Rs 25,000 for the first year and Rs 20,000 for the second year. The course is available in various institutions like

Royal College of Pharmacy and Para Medical Sciences - Website Link

NIMT - Website Link

Goutham College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?