30th May 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I do having completed Diploma in Computer Science?

I have successfully completed my Diploma in Computer Technology? So, tell me that which courses can i do after my this Computer Diploma course?

31st May 2016, 08:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do having completed Diploma in Computer Science?

After completion of your Diploma in Computer Science course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E or B.Tech Computer Science course.

Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.

By qualifying the LEET examination, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of Engineering course.
1st June 2016, 12:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do having completed Diploma in Computer Science?

After completion of diploma course you have both available option either you can go for job or you can pursue higher courses.

There are many available courses after diploma degree as you can opt for :-

B.tech.
B.E.
B.Sc.
B.A.

These are available courses in which you can take admission for higher studies. You can also appear for examination conducted by PSU for recruitment in government jobs.
1st June 2016, 08:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for BE or B.Tech in Computer Science after completion of your Diploma course. You will have to appear for an entrance examination LEET/JELET and after having successfully cleared the examination with good score, you will be eligible to get admission in good college.
1st June 2016, 08:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for BE or B.Tech in Computer Science after completion of your Diploma course. You will have to appear for an entrance examination LEET/JELET and after having successfully cleared the examination with good score, you will be eligible to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?