25th October 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?

sir/madam
i want to know that m.sc(tech) and m.tech are equivalent degree or not. please clear my doughts. for this i will be obliged to you. please send answer to [email protected]

26th February 2016, 07:18 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?

M.Sc. Tech. and M.Tech in Computer Science are the post graduation courses. Both the courses deal with the same field i.e. Computer and Also both courses are of two years duration.

Difference Between M.Sc.Tech. and M.Tech are:
**M.Sc. in computer Science includes the study of application software but M.Tech in Computer Science includes the study of both software and hardware sections.
**M.Sc is more theoretical subject than M.Tech.
**M.Sc. Computer Science can be pursued by only those who have completed B.Sc. in computer Science or Computer Technology. Whereas M.Tech in Computer Science can be pursued by B.Tech, MCA or B.Sc. graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?