24th May 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?

I'm pursuing diploma in Interior Design final year from Meerabai Institute of Technology, can I do B.Sc in Interior Design ( with lateral entry). But I have not Done 12th in any stream.

Related Questions:
1st June 2016, 01:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm pursuing diploma in Interior Design final year from Meerabai Institute of Technology, can I do B.Sc in Interior Design ( with lateral entry). But I have not Done 12th in any stream.
Yes, the Diploma in Interior Designing student can study B.Sc Interior Designing through lateral entry in Lovely Professional University.
The eligibility to study the B.Sc in Interior Designing is a pass in Diploma in Interior Designing with 50% marks or equivalent. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can find the details in the websiteOfficial Website. You can also study the B.Sc in Interior Designing course in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology through lateral entry. The website link is Official Website
1st June 2016, 06:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely pursue B.Sc in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Interior Designing as a lateral entry candidate directly in the Second year of B.Sc Interior Designing. Many of the colleges provide Lateral Entry directly in the second year of the course. You need to qualify in the Entrance Examination conducted by the respective Universities in order to take admission in the course.
1st June 2016, 08:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such scope of getting admission in B.Sc course via Lateral Entry scheme after completion of Diploma course. You therefore cannot get admission in the course via lateral entry scheme.

You should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board in order to get admission in B.Sc course in any good college/University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?