18th March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in Government colleges for females?

Hello,
Kindly tell me which is the cutoff rank among female candidates for the admission in Government colleges in JEXPO? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college for a female candidate?
  7. Chances of admission in any Government college with 27819 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO?
  11. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 16070 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in Government colleges through JEXPO?
  15. Admission in government colleges with 2785 SC Rank in JEXPO?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in APC Roy Polytechnic College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What range of rank is required in JEXPO to get admission in government polytechnic?
  18. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
19th March 2016, 06:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in Government colleges for females?

The cut-off rank is not mentioned till yet and so it is not quite possible to provide you with the exact details. Cut-off marks are never fixed as they depend upon various factors such as the level of examination, the number of candidates appeared for the examination, etc.

So, it is not possible to provide you with the details accurately.
19th March 2016, 06:21 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in Government colleges for females?

Be it either male of female or from any category, it is never possible to say the cut-off pre-handedly as it never remains the same and continues to change every year depending upon various examination factors.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that it is no possible to provide you the cut-off marks now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?