18th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?

Hello,
Am I eligible for become a Private Polytechnic College Lecturer as I did Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  3. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  6. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  12. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  15. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  16. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  17. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  18. Can I become a Degree holder after completion of Polytechnic Diploma course?
19th March 2016, 05:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?

You can only become a lecturer in a Polytechnic college if you have a PG qualification with a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized university along with a B.Ed degree and will also have to clear NET examination. After this you can be eligible to apply for the post as a lecturer.
19th March 2016, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?

For diploma polytechnic colleges the minimum qualification for lecturer post is B.Tech degree. Some colleges may offer you job due to lack of staff on the basis of diploma but it will not be permanent.

Hence, try to gain degree qualification first if you are looking for a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges.
19th March 2016, 06:01 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to be eligible to become a Private Teacher in a Polytechnic College being a Diploma in Computer Holder, you need to fulfill the following below mentioned criteria;

> You should have a PG qualification scoring a minimum of 55% in aggregate from a recognized University.

> You should have a B.Ed degree from a recognized University.

> You will have to appear for NET examination and will have to score well in order to be eligible for the post mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?