4th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Degree course after Diploma in Electrical?

I did my diploma in electrical engineering and further I am interested to do degree in electrical engineering...so how do i go about?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  2. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  3. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  4. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman? -- [New]
  8. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  9. Degree course after Diploma in Electrical and electronics?
  10. Degree in (ECE) or (IC) after Diploma in Electrical engineering? Seats available in Gujarat and other states?
  11. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  13. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  15. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  17. How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Good government and self finance colleges for diploma electrical engineering students?
8th January 2014, 09:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree course after Diploma in Electrical?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for degree courses after completion of your diploma course in electrical engineering. Higher studies not only enhance your education qualifications but also open up many more opportunities of both exploration as well as job. You can definitely go for degree course in electrical engineering. You can go for BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.

Since you are a diploma candidate, so you can directly get admission in the second year of engineering in any engineering institutes except IITs and NITs through lateral entry scheme. For this, you need to appear for the LEET or Lateral Entry Entrance Test which is conducted by each state for admission of diploma candidates in the engineering colleges of the State. Usually 10% of the seats are reserved for the lateral entry students.

You can also go for private or autonomous or deemed universities of other states. Those universities take admission through Lateral Entry Entrance Test conducted by the concerned institute.

The admission is done purely on the basis of rank secured by the concerned candidate in the LEET exam.
10th January 2014, 12:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Degree course after Diploma in Electrical?

It is a technical degree. It is an undergraduate rank to provide student for some basic knowledge of engineering. The duration time of this course is 3 - 4 years. Those student who complete their diploma in engineering course they can continue further engineering studies in undergraduate level.

The people can apply in different countries for engineering in electrical after diploma. This course is only for those students who are interested in electrical engineering. The students who doing this course can show their skills how to multinational corporation. It is a good choice to take admission in electrical engineering after diploma .

The students can take admission directly in engineering colleges after diploma. The students can take admission in the 2nd year of engineering colleges. The diploma student can complete their degree in 3 years.

Students must have done three year diploma after 10th class and can take admission in any branch of engineering. Some colleges take their own entrance exam for the diploma students. Many colleges reserve 15 % to 20% seats for diploma students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?