14th June 2012, 09:44 PM
gaurav6126351

How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?

hi, sir I am doing diploma in electrical engineering and completed in 2013. At the same time i want to get admission degree college in the same course. so please tell about the competitive entrance exam through which i get admission.And also the month in which these forms opened.

Related Questions:
  1. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  2. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Can I do AMIE or or any other degree in college after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  7. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  8. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  10. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year DLM?
  11. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  14. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  15. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  18. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
10th August 2012, 12:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?

You can join BE electrical engineering directly in second year after diploma. You have to secure around 50% to 60% marks in diploma to be eligible. You should complete your diploma course from State/ central recognized board. Apart from this, candidate should
Study mathematics as a subject in plus two. Candidates will have to attend entrance test conducted by the institute. Entrance exam will be in the level of higher secondary standard.
19th March 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?

Sir, I am doing Diploma in Electrical from Jharkhand Board on the 10th level which is going to be completed in December 2013. After completion of Diploma, I want to take admission in B.Tech in the same branch. Is it possible to take lateral entry in the 2nd year of B. Tech? If yes, when and where I may take admission.
Please guide me alongwith fee structure.
Mahendra
25th May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of diploma in electric engineearing from govt. polytechnic aurangabad maharashtra autonomous institute of govt. of maharashtra i wannt to admission in B.E please guide me with fee structure shubhangi
18th June 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering? and which government college in Maharashtra
23rd September 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my brother completed diploma in computer and commercial practice.Now he joined one private degree college.when will his permission come from sathavahana university?When he getting rolled in that college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?