2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course?

I am a B.A. graduate and I don't want to be a Teacher. So, I have decided to do Diploma course in 3D Animation & VFX. Can anyone of you provide me the detailed information of this course? Please tell me the job opportunities which I will get through this course.

30th November 2016, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course?

Detailed Information about Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX Course:

Yes, there are many job opportunities available for candidates from Animation Background. Before that you must be good at Photography, Principles of Design, Acclamation, Character Design, Photoshop and Visualization concepts.

Some of the useful software's are,

>> Adobe Flash
>> Photoshop
>> Sound Forge
>> Adobe Premiere
>> Autodesk Maya
>> Foundry Nuke
>> Eyeon Fusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?