26th August 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Animation and VFX? What are the good career options?

i want to do bsc in animation and vfx..
is there a good career scope in this..i like drawing
which is the best institute in pune for this..

25th August 2017, 08:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do BSc Animation and VFX? What are the good career options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do bsc in animation and vfx..
is there a good career scope in this..i like drawing
which is the best institute in pune for this..

If you want to go for bachelors of science in animation and VFX, then you must have to fulfill eligibility condition and here below are the details regarding B.SC Animation and VFX course:-

Eligibility Required :- To apply for B.SC Animation and VFX you must have completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

Specialization Course in Animation and VFX:-

++ Modelling & Texturing.

++ Compositing and VFX.

++ Rigging and Animation.

++ Lighting and Rendering.

Duration of B.SC Animation and VFX Course:- Duration of undergraduate course in animation and VFX is 3 years.

Subjects to be Studied in B.SC Animation and VFX Course:- In B.Sc animation and VFX course you have to go through subjects like Colour studies, Character design, Introduction to 2D animation, Digital methodology in character modelling, Lighting and texturing, Video editing and composition, Corporate communication, Movie merchandising, Portfolio development etc.

Scopes after B.SC Animation and VFX Course:- After complete your undergraduate course in animation and VFX you can go for jobs like:-

>> 3D Modeller.

>> 2D/3D animator.

>> Graphic design.

>> Web designer.

>> Multimedia programmer.

>> Compositor.

>> Visualizer.

>> Content developer.

>> Technical trainer.

Colleges Offer B.SC Animation and VFX near by Pune(Maharashtra):-

1). Image Institute of Digital Technology.(Maharashtra).

2). Arena Animation.(Mumbai).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?