16th January 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology

Hello Sir,

My name is Sneha Arvindkumar Gupta. I had completed my B.Com. ( General ) with First Class in the year 2009 - 10 from University of Mumbai. Currently I'm doing full time job & planning for further studies.

I'm planning to do M.Com. ( Advance Accountancy ) or M.Com. ( Banking & Finance ). So please will you help me to know that the detailed syllabus of both the courses & also list of colleges who are providing these courses especially for M.Com ( Banking & Finance ).

As well as I heard about the course Diploma in Comparative Mythology. Please give the detailed syllabus of it & other information e.g. fees, exams dates, etc. also as well as information about the career prospects after doing this course or how it will help me.

It would be really a great pleasure for me if you will help me with my queries.

Waiting for your reply !

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha A. Gupta

13th April 2023, 04:57 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology

Hi Sneha, M.Com. in Advance Accountancy and M.Com. in Banking & Finance are both popular postgraduate courses in commerce. Here are the detailed syllabus for both courses:
  • M.Com. in Advance Accountancy:
  • Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Management Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Taxation
  • Advanced Financial Management
  • M.Com. in Banking & Finance:
  • Principles of Management
  • Business Communication
  • Financial Management
  • International Trade
  • Banking Operations
  • Financial Markets and Institutions
As for the colleges offering these courses, here are some good options in Mumbai:
  • St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
  • HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
  • KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai
  • Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Regarding your query about Diploma in Comparative Mythology, this is not a very common course, and thus, there are only a few institutes that offer this course. The detailed syllabus may vary from institute to institute but usually includes topics such as mythology in different cultures, legends and folklore, comparative religion, and ancient history. The career prospects for this course can be in areas such as academia, publishing, media, and cultural tourism. However, it is important to note that this is a niche field and job opportunities may be limited.
Some institutes that offer Diploma in Comparative Mythology are:
  • Mumbai University
  • University of Madras
  • University of Calicut
  • Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
You can visit the websites of these institutes to get more information on the fees, exam dates, and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?