20th March 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and best university to study Diploma Chemical in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I would like to know the details of the Chemical Engineering Diploma course. I have completed my 10th and looking for a best university in Andhra Pradesh for this course. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5803 rank in GATE exam?
  2. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  4. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  5. How can I get information regarding distance education diploma in EEE in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  8. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  11. How many seats are available for M.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh? Detailed information about it?
  12. Which colleges are offering BSc Ag course in AP?
  13. Which are the colleges of MSc distance medical microbiology near Hyderabad
  14. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  15. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  16. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  17. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  18. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2016, 12:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and best university to study Diploma Chemical in Andhra Pradesh?

Detailed Information about Diploma in Chemical Engineering:

The minimum educational qualification required to do this course is 10th class, and you must have successfully qualified in Diploma Entrance Examination. Yes, you are required to appear in Entrance Examination for getting admission in Diploma course.

Well known entrance examination for getting admission into Diploma course is, POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test). This AP POLYCET Entrance Examination is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.

List of Colleges offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh:

>> State Board of Technical Education and Training
http://sbtetap.gov.in/Screens/Mainhome.aspx

>> Indian Institute of Management and Engineering
http://www.iimeindia.in/

>> Pride Educational Academy
http://www.prideacademy.in/
28th March 2016, 12:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and best university to study Diploma Chemical in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know the details of the Chemical Engineering Diploma course. I have completed my 10th and looking for a best university in Andhra Pradesh for this course. Kindly help me.
The chemical engineering is the study of how to use chemicals to more useful & valuable forms. The Diploma in Chemical Engineering will allow you to work in Food Processing industries, Chemical industries, Plastics & Ceramic industries, Pharmaceutical industries, Metal and Glass industries etc. It is a 3 year diploma course; the eligibility to study the course is a pass in Class X with 45% marks. The course can be studied at the following colleges in Andhra Pradesh;

- Government Polytechnic Nizamabad,
Andhra Pradesh, Ph# 99123 42005

- State Board of Technical Education and Training -
Official website
10th July 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir in polytechnic which group is best for job opportunities air please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?