16th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i choose - Diploma in Radiology or Diploma in Pharmacy?

I have completed my graduation B.Sc. biotechnology. But now i am interested in doing doing either diploma in radiology or pharmacy. I am confused between the two. So kindly guide me that which course should i choose between the two?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  2. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  3. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?
  4. Eligibility to apply for diploma in Radiology after 12th?
  5. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  6. Can I do Diploma in Radiology after completion of 10th Class?
  7. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
  8. Post graduate course in medical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Exam pattern of KLE University for MDS? Is it AIIMS based or AIPG based?
  10. Is there any institute available in India or Abroad for Diploma in pharmacy?
  11. List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  14. What is the difference between PG diploma course and masters? Do I have a better future if I go for PG diploma course? Which PG diploma course is best in pharmacy?
  15. Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?
  16. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  17. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  18. Fee structure of LLB course after post graduation diploma in Radiology? Can I do simultaneously other degree with LLB course?
17th February 2016, 09:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i choose - Diploma in Radiology or Diploma in Pharmacy?

As per my knowledge you should go with your interest if you are interested in pharmacy then you should definitely pursue diploma in pharmacy and if you are interested in Radiology then you should do diploma in Radiology.
By doing diploma in pharmacy you will able to get the knowledge of medicines how to make them, what are the chemical formulas and where in Radiology you will be in the field of X-rays, gamma rays,etc.
18th February 2016, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i choose - Diploma in Radiology or Diploma in Pharmacy?

Both courses have different scope in healthcare field. Radiology is mostly related with the various diagnostic techniques in medical field. Pharmacy is related to compounding and dispensing of drugs to the patient.

Hence, both can't be compared because they are different. It will depend in your interest. If you want to end up doing a job hospital then any one of these courses will good. Diploma pharmacy will also make you eligible to open your own pharmacy after registration.
18th February 2016, 10:53 PM
kantraman

Actually Diploma in Radiology is also known as the X-Technician but there are wide scope of jobs in Diploma in Pharmacy so you should choose Diploma in Pharmacy.
11th July 2020, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Which course should i prefer i m totally confused between radiologist and m pharmacy please suggest me about this..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?