3rd January 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

List of Diploma courses in Medical field with duration of course? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th and want to study a Diploma course in Medical field. Please provide me list of courses in Medical field with duration of course? List of colleges for it?

24th February 2017, 11:31 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of Diploma courses in Medical field with duration of course? List of colleges for it?

The diploma courses in Mdical field after 10th (2years). List of courses available under diploma are:
~ O.T Technician
~ Radiology
~ Medical Lab Technician
~ Physiotherapy
~ Dialysis
Colleges/Institutes offering these courses are
~ Dr. Dharmambal Government Polytechnic College for Women
~ Punjabi University
~ Greenway Institute of Management Studies
~ Aastha Institute of Management and Technology
~ Sanjeevni Medic Mission
~ Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College
12th July 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Diploma courses in Medical field with duration of course? List of colleges for it?

I appeared for but failed i am interested in veterinary answered Neet but scored 41% kindly let me know the courses which i can do
4th April 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am going to graduate in BSc (medical)within few months,I have to do any course in science field. Please suggest me the courses name in medical field.
22nd April 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the 1yr medical diploma course and free, time, address. Thanking you
29th April 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

My sister appeared twice in 12th with pcb but failed now what to do in diploma with base of 10 in medical field in gujarat and also want to know colleges for it?
7th June 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government institutions that provide 2 year diploma courses in kerala
9th October 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir appeared twice in 12th with pcmb but failed now what to do in diploma with base of 10,the in medical field. In Bangalore&also now nearest college for this
9th February 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am enquiring about diploma in medical courses offered at universities and their respective minimum qualifications.
9th July 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in 12th class.. So what should I do I am confused.. Should I do diploma course on the base of 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?