25th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Gadha106

Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course

I want admission dates and exam details in rail transport and management diploma course

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  2. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  3. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  5. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  6. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  7. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  8. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  9. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  10. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  12. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport? -- [New]
  13. Should I do Rail Transport and management for assistant station master recruitment
  14. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  18. Date of release of notification for Railway Assistant Station Master?
28th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course

I would like to know the admission date of Rail Transpirt management
12th June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course

hi i have completed b.com this year only and hw can i apply for this railway transport management.....
1st July 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir
prahladbhoi
sir me is sal 2013 me grup d porter hu me diploma rail transpot & management one year course karna chatha hu pls mero ko details mere email id me send kare email id [email protected]

thankyou
15th January 2014, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of railway tem course diploma in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?