8th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Details about diploma course in Kerala university?

I want to do a diploma couse in Kerala university Kindly provide the details of the course. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  3. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  4. Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Travel & Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  8. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  9. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  10. Can I join B.Tech course at MG University, Kerala?
  11. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  12. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good?
  13. Can I join as an SI in Kerala with a diploma certificate?
  14. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  15. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  16. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  17. Where should I do distance AICTE approved diploma course? Should i do it in Kerala or in Tamilnadu?
  18. How may I do either regular or Open degree in B.Sc? I've done 12th in Commerce and diploma in Multimedia arts
27th April 2016, 10:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about diploma course in Kerala university?

Details about Diploma course in Kerala University:

Diploma courses in regular mode are not offered by Kerala University. So no such Diploma courses offered by Kerala University. Here are the Courses offered by University of Kerala are given below.

>> Bachelor of Arts
>> Bachelor of Architecture
>> Bachelor of Business Administration
>> Bachelor of Computer Applications
>> Bachelor of Commerce
>> Bachelor of Education
>> Bachelor of Fine Arts
>> Bachelor of Performing Arts
>> Bachelor of Physical Education
>> Bachelor of Science
>> Bachelor of Social Work
>> Bachelor of Technology
>> Bachelor of Vocational Courses
>> Bachelor of Laws
>> Master of Laws
>> Master of Arts
>> Master of Business Administration
>> Master of Computer Application
>> Master of Commerce
>> Master of Education
>> Master of Performing Arts
>> Master of Physical Education
>> Master of Planning
>> Master of Science
>> Master of Social Work
>> Master of Tourism Administration
>> Master of Technology
>> Master of Visual Arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?