25th June 2011, 08:50 PM
leela vadhyan

Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?

i want to kmow more about mphil study centrs in kerala and the details of recoqnitioni n kerala

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  2. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  3. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala
  5. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala? -- [New]
  7. Which are the NDA coaching centers in Kerala?
  8. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  9. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  10. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  11. What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?
  12. Details of NCTE approved centers in Kerala?
  13. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  14. What's the AIIMS examination center in Kerala?
  15. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  17. List of examination centers in Kerala for AIIMS medical entrance?
  18. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
26th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?

recognised m phil programme in malaYALAM IN KERALA
6th May 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?

Information about M.Phil(Computer Science) study centers in Kerala?
31st March 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANTS TO DO HINDI MPHIL IN KERALA.WHAT I SHOULD DO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?