22nd August 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?

Hello,
I want to know the whole details and fee procedures of Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala. I want to study this course in Kerala. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  2. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  7. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  8. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  11. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  15. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  16. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  17. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
29th August 2015, 04:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?

You must appear for the Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Examination.
You must prepare for the Entrance Examination as you must get good marks to get admission to the best colleges for the course of Diploma in Marine Engineering.
The fee for the course is about 1 lakh rupees per year for 3 years.
So prepare for the Entrance Examination and once you are able to crack the Examination you can take admission for the course of Diploma in Marine Engineering.
25th May 2021, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?

Diploma marian engineering 6 months courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?