26th August 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Details of ITI course that can be done after 12th? Will they make me eligible for Diploma?

I am sarita, i have done 12 from cbse board with 60.3%. i want to do a copa course of iti. can i do it plz give me every details of this course in relate to diploma eligibility

15th June 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ITI course that can be done after 12th? Will they make me eligible for Diploma?

Sir i am manas das. Iam 12 Pass.for my parcentise is 51.8 sir can i help me iti all the best cources name .
15th June 2015, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Details of ITI course that can be done after 12th? Will they make me eligible for Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sarita, i have done 12 from cbse board with 60.3%. i want to do a copa course of iti. can i do it plz give me every details of this course in relate to diploma eligibility
in rajasthan you're select in diploma cources through 10th percentage in 1st year and 12th percentage in direct 2nd year. There are great opportunity to make carrier. so think about it.
15th June 2015, 05:52 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th itself you can go for diploma courses. So after 12th it is not a logical decision to go for diploma once again, rather than that you may go for bachelors degree in your field of interest.
16th June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am shree das. I am 12 Pass &i have complte the iti in copa. Can do you help me about deploma in copa.collage, corse etc.
25th April 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is maneesha i have completed my inter(mpc) with 696 marks can u plz..... Helpme what 2 do next other than B-tech&degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?