21st May 2014, 10:36 AM
Jishnu S Raj

What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?

eligibility for polythechnic?..Please tell me what is the eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma programme after 12th?
  2. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  3. Date of exam and eligibility for Bihar and Delhi Polytechnic?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  6. List of colleges offering part time diploma courses?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Polytechnic course after 10th? Any entrance exams to appear for?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best institute for diploma in engineering?
  10. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  11. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  15. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What is the date of sale of polytechnic forms for Haryana Polytechnic
  18. Is a Polytechnic Student eligible for AMIE?
21st May 2014, 03:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu S Raj View Post
If you have completed 10th standard then you are eligible for Diploma/Polythechnic but your 12th standard marks must be above 40% .

Or

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are eligible for Diploma course .

Or

If you have completed vocational course equivalent of 12th standard then also you are eligible for Diploma course

Or

If you have completed 1yr ITI course then also you are eligible for Diploma course .

Every state conduct entrance exam for diploma admission so you can find out of your state eligibility test which is conduct for polytechnic admission .

21st May 2014, 09:44 PM
rajan2014

Quote:
S.S.L.C (10std) for 1st year
H.Sec. (+2) for direct 2nd year
18th June 2015, 10:37 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

The eligibility criteria is listed below:-

You should have completed 10th from a recognized board.
Or you should have completed 12th from the recognized board with minimum 50% of marks.
I hope you got it.
20th June 2015, 12:02 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for diploma/polytechnic is 10th with 50% marks.if you want to go in lateral entry then 12th is required with pcm subjects.
20th June 2015, 12:19 AM
best premmm
Junior Member+

Quote:
Eligibility for polytechnic :
a candidate must have passed 10th standard from a recognized board . He/she must have scored atleast 35% marks . A student can also appear for polytechnic after 12th .
There is a common entrance test for this diploma as every conducted by State individually . You have to qualify that exam to enter into this polytechnic course.
27th September 2015, 06:18 PM
Silent work
Member+

Candidate are eligible for polytechnic only after passed in SSC examination.

Eligibility:

1.Minimum 60 % in 10th.

2.Age limit is between 15-27 years.

3. Indian resident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?