31st May 2011, 11:16 PM
gola.ritika

Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence

Hello...Myself Ritika and I am quite confusing what to do in post graduation???

1) I have done SOFTWARE ENGINNERING DIPLOMA from NIIT and
2) In graduation i have comleted B.sc IT as a distant learning.

Now i want to do post graduation so i am quite confussed whether to do

1) MBA(IT + HR) or
2) M.Sc IT

and i want to do it from correspondence. so please tell me what is the good option for me and some good universities from where i can proceed.

please reply me to my post.

Related Questions:
  1. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  2. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence? -- [New]
  3. Which option is suits on a pregnant student, post graduation through correspondence or regular?
  4. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  5. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  6. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  8. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  9. How to do B.Tech with correspondence after completing diploma in ECE?
  10. How to join correspondence course in MSc after completing BSc Bio?
  11. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to do MSc food through correspondence after doing BSc Home Science
  13. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  14. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  15. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  16. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  17. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Is there any option to do MSc Zoology through correspondence? What is the exam place? I have completed BSc in Zoology with 56%
14th August 2015, 08:09 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence

Since you have done B.Sc. IT, I would suggest that you to go for M.Sc. IT. You already have IT background. But as far as I understand from your query, that you do not have much of a commerce background. So you will not be able to fare well in MBA. Along with this you have to sit for MBA entrance examination. Even if you go for distance education MBA, you must clear the test. In fact if it CAT or Common Aptitude Test, then the minimum score that will get you admission in prestigious colleges is 99 percentile. Whereas if you go for M.Sc. IT the advantages are- a) You already have the background knowledge of this subject. b) You need not give any entrance examination for M.Sc. IT if you choose distance education. c) Being from pure IT background you will have high chances of making into the IT sectors.
24th August 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which option is suits on me MBA(IT HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence

Hi, I have completed my GNIIT course in 2013 and BA correspondence from DU as well.

Also i have around 5 year of working experience in software Testing and now for my better future growth i want to do something in academic front, could you please suggest, what would be the better option (any certification or any master degree)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?