19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

I have completed B.Com in Accounting and Finance and now want to study PG Diploma in Risk Management. Please tell me can I study it from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. Do the IIMs provide PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  4. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  5. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management from IIMs? List of other colleges with admission procedure?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  7. Chances of getting calls from IIMs with 98.3 percentile in CAT -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  9. How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?
  10. Chances to study Diploma in Marine Technology course through Jexpo? Entrance exam procedure and eligibility?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  12. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  13. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  14. Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy? -- [New]
1st November 2017, 04:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Risk Management course with the mentioned educational qualification. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed Engineering or CA or CS or ICWAI or MBA from a recognized university.

>> Or else you must have pursued Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to pursue this course.

>> As you are done with just Graduation, as per my you are not eligible.

>> The selection process basically consists of Personal Interview. Hence you are required to appear in concerned institute's personal interview selection process.

Some of the institutes such as Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore; International PG Diploma in Insurance, Risk Management; IIRM Hyderabad offers this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?