4th January 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization)? What should I do for it?

Sir, I am graduate in History and want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization). Am I eligible for it? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  2. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  3. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  4. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Global Finance course best for Arts graduate? How to study this course?
  5. What are the courses available after B.com -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details to study Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering with Java Specialization from NIIT? Opportunities available after it?
  7. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  8. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  9. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  10. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  12. List of top business colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance with fees
  13. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  14. Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Finance) for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  17. Basic education requirements to study specialized Agriculture course at Post Graduate level?
  18. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
10th January 2018, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization)? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am graduate in History and want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization). Am I eligible for it? What should I do for it?

Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR (Dual Specialization) is a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The dual specialization option is available in many colleges / institutions. Some colleges / institutions extend the course duration by a further one year and students have to pay additional fees for the dual specialization. In some colleges or institutions, there is no extension of validity of the program (no further extension of the program offered). You have to contact the college / institutions for doing the dual specialization. Some of the institutions offering the PG Diploma in Management (Dual Specialization) are given below;

Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research - Official Website

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Official Website

SIES College of Management Studies - Official Website
10th January 2018, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization)? What should I do for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is Graduation or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

<> As you are done with Graduation, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course. Graduation in any stream is accepted in order to be eligible.

<> Besides meeting this qualification criteria, you are required to appear in an entrance test that is conducted by concerned university/ college.

<> In general, the admission process varies from college to college. So, you are required to keep all these instructions in mind and act accordingly.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,
* St. Xaviers college, Kolkata
* Dr Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?