22nd August 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to join CDAC?

As am persuing b.tech 4th yr IT(information technology) in DRK institute of science & technology(bowrampet, hyderabad).... so am planning to join the institute after my b.tech, what are the things i should follow and things to learn ? hope u might suggest the best of the answer....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  3. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  4. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  5. How to join CDAC course after completing B.Tech in EC branch?
  6. How to join CDAC college? I have appeared for CDAC entrance test
  7. Which CDAC course is a better choice for me to join being a Commerce candidate?
  8. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. To get trained in CDAC what is the eligibility? Previous year question papers and pattern? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I join CDAC institute after scoring 53% in 12th and 60% in B.E
  12. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  13. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  14. How should I join CDAC course after passing MSc Chemical?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria of CDAC exam? Passing percentage required for CDAC courses?
  16. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  18. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
14th July 2017, 09:55 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join CDAC?

Eligibility to join CDAC

Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree in Engineering Sciences like( MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.) from a recognized university.

CDAC PG Diploma courses :-
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics
Post Graduate Diploma in Internet of Things
Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile Computing
Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security
Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics
Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics
Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?