4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Diploma in Childhood Care Education and Diploma in Montessori Education? Job prospectus after doing any one of it?

Hello, I want to know difference in between Diploma in Childhood Care Education and Diploma in Montessori Education? Job prospectus after doing any one of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  3. What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?
  4. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  5. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  6. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  7. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  9. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  12. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  13. Can I write CTET exam after doing diploma in Montessori Teacher Training and Child Education Care
  14. Structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  15. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Teacher Training student? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
30th November 2017, 04:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Diploma in Childhood Care Education and Diploma in Montessori Education? Job prospectus after doing any one of it?

Montessori education:-
This method of education is based on self-directed activity, collaborative play. This is the process through which one can meet the needs of children and educate them by various means. One can teach children by toys, chocolates, plying and by many more ways.
Jobs after pursuing Montessori education are as follows:-
Teacher
Social Worker
You can also go for various government jobs as per your choice.

Childhood care education:-
This relates with the teaching of young children. This also often focuses on learning through play.

Jobs related with this:-
Primary School Teacher
Secondary School Teacher
Social worker
Counselor
Children’s Nurse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?