4th October 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?

sir i m student of diploma civil engg and want to do diploma in cm by distance...plz advise me to do diploma in construction mgt

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  2. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  3. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  4. Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?
  5. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  6. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  7. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
  8. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  9. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  10. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  12. Where can I do diploma in special education through distance mode?
  13. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  15. Universities providing Diploma in Food Technology under Distance Education?
  16. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  17. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  18. IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st October 2016, 06:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?

I have a suggestion of a course that will be totally be appropriate for you. You can pursue advanced diploma in construction management, in IGNOU. The eligibility criteria of this course are:
1) A diploma in civil or mechanical or chemical or other related engineering engineering fields. The duration of the diploma should be three years. Although you have mentioned that you have a diploma in civil engineering, but I don't know, whether you have a three year diploma or not. If you do, then you can apply for this course.
2) You need to have a work experience of your diploma, that is, civil engineering field before applying for this course.
Please log onto the official website of IGNOU, which is, www.ignou.ac.in, to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?