1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course duration of PG Diploma in Acupuncture course in IGNOU?

Can I know about the admission procedure in IGNOU for PG Diploma course in Acupuncture? Please provide me the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details and admission procedure of PG Diploma in Acupuncture in IGNOU?
  2. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  3. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  4. Job opportunities on IGNOU Online Diploma(Acupuncture) basis for BUMS holder?
  5. What is the procedure to take LLB admission in IGNOU? -- [New]
  6. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  7. What is the admission charge for B.Ed IGNOU? What is the duration of the course? Procedure for admission?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma in Business Operation of IGNOU?
  10. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  11. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  12. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?
  14. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  16. Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?
  17. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?
  18. 12th commerce and accountancy passed candidate apply for Homeopathy courses?

2nd November 2016, 05:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course duration of PG Diploma in Acupuncture course in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the admission procedure in IGNOU for PG Diploma course in Acupuncture? Please provide me the course duration also. Thank you!

The PG Diploma in Acupuncture course in IGNOU is available to the Medical Graduates (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Yoga and Naturopathy). The course duration is one year. There is no age limit to study the course. The admission to the course is available throughout the year. The academic session commences from 1st January of every year. You can register online for the course. The details are available in the IGNOU website, the link is Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?