13th November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?

I passed diploma in civil engineering on the year 2006. now I want to study with construction management in distance is it possiable?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  2. Distance colleges which offers Diploma in Construction Management?
  3. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  4. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
  5. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  6. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  7. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  8. Which course is most preferrable after Diploma in Civil? -- [New]
  9. How to study PG course in Construction Management after working in Bangalore(Civil engineering)
  10. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  11. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  13. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  16. How to study B.Tech through distance? I have completed diploma in civil
  17. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education?
24th September 2017, 08:47 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed diploma in civil engineering on the year 2006. now I want to study with construction management in distance is it possiable?

If you want to do further studies in construction management after completing your diploma in civil engineering, then best option for you is bachelors of architect in building and construction management course. Here below are details regarding B.Arch building and construction management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors in building and construction management course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (Diploma) from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of B.Arch building and construction management course is 3 years after diploma and 4 years after 10+2.

Institutes Offer Bachelors Degree course in Building and Construction Management:-

1). Sat Priya School of Architect and Design, Rohtak

2). CEPT University, Ahmedabad

3). Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana

4). Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow

:- After having bachelors degree in building and construction management you can get jobs like Project manager, Estimator, Field engineer, Quality control inspector, Site superintendent, Business development coordinator etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?