21st June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical after 12th standard?

Sir,
It is possible to do diploma in mechanical after 12th standard (4 to 5 years back). I have passed 12th std in 58%

3rd October 2011, 03:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical after 12th standard?

Yes you can join for Diploma after the 12th class. Generally diploma can be done after the 10th class itself. Since you are joining for the engineering diploma after 12th class in mechanical it is also possible even if you have completed that before 4 years. It may also depend from one college to another. You can select the colleges and apply to them for admission. If you have studied Physic, Chemistry and Maths in 12th then you should probably join for the engineering course directly.
14th October 2011, 01:25 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Yes you can join for Diploma after the 12th class. Generally diploma can be done after the 10th class itself. Since you are joining for the engineering diploma after 12th class in mechanical it is also possible even if you have completed that before 4 years. It may also depend from one college to another. You can select the colleges and apply to them for admission. If you have studied Physic, Chemistry and Maths in 12th then you should probably join for the engineering course directly.
11th December 2011, 11:53 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Diploma is a shorter version or the Polytechnic and Engineering. Its also a technical course, which is shorter and can be take up just after 10th class also.

So yeah sure you can take up diploma after 12th also. The basic eligibility for the Diploma is :

1. A candidate should be minimum 10th pass from a recognized school or board with a minimum 50% marks aggregate.

2. It is a 3 year course.

So you can apply for it even after 12th and it is definitely possible. Mechanical Diploma would be dealing with the machines, and its parts.
Hope this helps

Regards
#RJ#
26th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

From where can be mechanical diploma done after 12th commerce
13th May 2013, 09:46 PM

Is it possible to do diploma in electronics after 12th (science) ? I have passed ssc 2yrs ago with 88.73%.
Am I eligible for it ?
and what is the criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?