13th September 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Which Diploma course is suitable to go Abroad for Service Engineering?

Dear sir,
I am working in shipping company. My age is 48 years.i want to go to. abroad for service eng. So please advice me which diploma course suitable. For me?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  3. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  4. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Which course is suitable for me in abroad while studying S.Y.B.Com?
  7. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  10. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  11. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  12. How to apply for engineering in abroad? I am a last year diploma computer engineering student
  13. Best university Abroad with suitable fee?
  14. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Which country is suitable for M.tech in Electrical engineering?
  18. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
5th December 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Diploma course is suitable to go Abroad for Service Engineering?

I am working in Hospital Industry in Administration and want to go to abroad. Please suggest what to do to go to abroad.
I am BA Graduate and having around 3 year experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?