7th April 2014, 08:55 AM
devika rajeev

Best university Abroad with suitable fee?

Hi, I would like to take bcom after my 12th.in some were abroad in a good university. But I don't know which one is the best with suitable fee and all...pls help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. Which course is suitable for me in abroad while studying S.Y.B.Com?
  3. How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?
  4. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  5. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  7. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  8. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
  9. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  10. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  12. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  13. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  15. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  16. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  17. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  18. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
31st August 2016, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university Abroad with suitable fee?

There are many universities in abroad where you can pursue your higher studies after your 12th course. The best universities in the world include Harvard, Stanford, MIT, University of Cambridge, Oxford University, University of Tokyo, University of Berkeley, National University of Singapore, etc. You should appear in the IELTS along with SAT after your 12th. Then you should choose the university best suited for you as per your scores in the entrance exams. The fees structure differs from one institute to another institute and depends on the concerned course which you are pursuing. Hence you need to check this out with the options which you will have after knowing your entrance exam scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?