26th July 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?

i scored 80% in ssc.what should i do 1)diploma or 11th & 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  2. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  3. In which field should I join Diploma course after completion of SSC being a candidate poor in Maths?
  4. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET?
  5. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  6. How to get a government seat after scoring 102 marks in EAMCET?
  7. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  8. How to join Diploma in Horticulture after completion of SSC?
  9. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  10. After completing DOEACC B Level how can I appear for GATE exam?
  11. Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  13. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  14. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  16. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  17. Suitable stream in Diploma for girls? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
26th September 2012, 07:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?

Diploma courses will be suitable, if you are interested to have a career with in a short period of time. Diploma programs will be good for candidates seeking admission to engineering courses. Admission through lateral entry can save one year of studies. Otherwise, you can go with intermediate program. Both the programs allows candidate to go for diverse streams in the selected subject.
25th June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between 10 2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?

if 10th std is having ssc board then what does 11th std have(pattern)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?