8th January 2022, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Diploma done in 6 years is eligible for DCET exam?

Hello sir, My diploma academic year 2012-2015 but I have backlog and completed in 2019. Now i have any eligibility to written the diploma CET exam and also eligible for joining the lateral entry for B.Tech or not.

11th January 2022, 08:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Diploma done in 6 years is eligible for DCET exam?

Yes, you are eligible for DCET exam.

DCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates must have passed diploma or equivalent exam from a recognized institution with minimum 45% marks in 5th and 6th semester combined (40% in case of SC/ST candidates). In addition to this, candidates must have 2 years of relevant professional experience as on 1 September 2021.
12th January 2022, 05:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Diploma CET is an entrance examination which is conducted for candidates who get admission in B tech course. Only candidates who have qualified diploma examination with an aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised institution are eligible to appear in diploma CET examination.
Even, if you have backlog when you are in final year of your diploma course, you can appear in diploma CET examination.
But, to get admission in B.Tech course based on diploma CET examinations score, you must have to clear the backlog before the time of admission process.
13th January 2022, 07:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ofcourse you are eligible for DCET exam, candidates must have a diploma or equivalent examination with minimum 45%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?