3rd February 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? What is the syllabus for DCET exam?

I have completed the Diploma in Electronics and Communication in the year 2016. Now, which course is best I should do? And, I will attend the DCET 2018 so, the syllabus for it is old or new syllabus? And, how to apply for the B.Tech?

25th February 2018, 10:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? What is the syllabus for DCET exam?

DCET entrance exam will conducted of maximum marks 180.

There will be total 180 MCQs and duration of exam will be 3 hours.

Question paper is divided into three sections i.e. Applied Mathematics, Applied Science and Engineering paper.

Part A: Applied Mathematics - 40 marks
Part B: Applied Science - 40 marks
Part C: Engineering Paper (Computer Science/Electronics/Biotechnology/Electrical/Chemical,etc.) - 100 marks

After pursuing Diploma, you can directly take admission into second year of B.Tech by qualifying Lateral entry exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?