8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?

I have completed 3 years engineering diploma from MSBTE and 2 years PG diploma from Pune university, Can I appear for BA directly? Can someone please let me know the eligibility criteria which is required to apply for BA directly?

Thank you!

9th August 2015, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 3 years engineering diploma from MSBTE and 2 years PG diploma from Pune university, Can I appear for BA directly? Can someone please let me know the eligibility criteria which is required to apply for BA directly?

Thank you!
Most of the B.A Universities do not give admission to Diploma students. Science, BA is totally different from Engineering specialization so the chance is less to get admission for BA after completing a Diploma. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply for the BA program. However, being a Diploma Engineering student, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc or B.Tech/B.E through lateral entry.

BA Eligibility Criteria:

- The common eligibility criteria for pursuing the B.A is 12th standard in any discipline, from the recognized board under the central/state education board.
- There is no restriction on the stream in the 12th standard level.
- The student must be 17 years of age or more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?