7th January 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in electronics and mass communication from distance education after ITI from electronics mechanical engineering?

I am passing student of ITI from electronics mech. I want to do diploma in electronic and mass communication from distance education. Please provide the name of institution.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  2. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  5. B.Tech with correspondence from AICTE approved institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  8. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  9. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. Can I qualify for IBPS? I have done diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  14. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  15. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  16. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  17. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  18. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
8th January 2016, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in electronics and mass communication from distance education after ITI from electronics mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passing student of ITI from electronics mech. I want to do diploma in electronic and mass communication from distance education. Please provide the name of institution.
You are a student of ITI from Electronics and Mechanical so you are eligible for diploma course in Mass communication.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard/ Diploma/ ITI course from a recognized board/ university are eligible for diploma course in Mass Communication.

Your age should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?