6th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?

Dear sir

I am from Goa (24) i have done ITI (industrial training institute) course in (IT and esm) information technology and electronic system maintainance (2yrs) after 10+2 . I want to complete diploma in electronics but i am moving abroad for job so there any reknowned institutions which provide distance education in diploma / degree etc in the same field. In Goa or anyother state where in i can complete my diploma whilst working abroad please reply .

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis? -- [New]
  3. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  4. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  5. How to study for diploma in Electronics after completing ITI?
  6. Diploma college which offer direct entry for ITI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join diploma after completing ITI NCVT in Electronics?
  8. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  9. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?
  11. Correspondence Diploma in Electrical from government college at Pune?
  12. Completion of ITI Correspondent Diploma? How will be the career then after?
  13. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  14. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
  15. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  16. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  17. Will I get one year concession in Diploma after ITI?
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
24th July 2012, 04:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir

I am from Goa (24) i have done ITI (industrial training institute) course in (IT and esm) information technology and electronic system maintainance (2yrs) after 10+2 . I want to complete diploma in electronics but i am moving abroad for job so there any reknowned institutions which provide distance education in diploma / degree etc in the same field. In Goa or anyother state where in i can complete my diploma whilst working abroad please reply .

Thanks
The Karnataka State Open University is one the recognized Universities which offers Distance program in Technical field including Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications through its various Study centers. The duration of the program is three years. Candidates who have passed the Xth with Mathematics are eligible to pursue the program. Candidates who have completed the Xth with ITI or +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to enroll directly in to the third semester of the program through lateral entry.

The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council. For detail information regarding admission procedure and nearest study centers refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

One may also refer to the following Link.
24th July 2012, 07:06 PM
sheelasnj

Default Re: How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?

The Karnataka State Open University is one the recognized Universities which offers Distance program in Technical field including Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications through its various Study centers. The duration of the program is three years. Candidates who have passed the Xth with Mathematics are eligible to pursue the program. Candidates who have completed the Xth with ITI or +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to enroll directly in to the third semester of the program through lateral entry.

The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council. For detail information regarding admission procedure and nearest study centers refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?