7th January 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for job in Air Force after final year diploma?

Sir, I am a student in final year diploma. So I am eligible for any test in air force. Please provide me all information.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student?
  3. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  4. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  5. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  9. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  10. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  12. Eligibility for air force after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to approach for Pharmacist job in Air Force?
  14. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  15. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  18. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
8th January 2016, 07:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Air Force after final year diploma?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Air Force being a Diploma holder. The basic educational qualification required is either 12th Class or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. There are two ways to join Air Force,

>> Through NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam
Basic Qualification: 12th Class

>> Through CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination
Basic Qualification: Graduate Degree

In order to join Air Force through NDA Exam, candidates must have passed 12th Class from a recognized university. Where as you can also join Air Force through Combined Defence Services Exam for which basic educational qualification required is Graduation from a recognized university. So I suggest you to do Graduate Degree after Diploma course in order to be eligible for joining Air Force.
8th January 2016, 07:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student in final year diploma. So I am eligible for any test in air force. Please provide me all information.
Thank you.
You are final year of diploma course so you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam in Technical post through NDA exam in group X exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard/ diploma from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam.

Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
8th January 2016, 11:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, diploma passed candidates are not eligible to join Air Force. To join Air Force you have to appear for CDS examination.

As, to appear for CDS examination minimum qualification is graduation degree but you need to have B.Tech to appear for Air Force or graduation with Physics or Mathematics.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?