12th February 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Is Diploma a good option to choose for a person having 2 years experience in Interior Designing?

Hello Mam/ Sir,

I am in the field of Interior Designing from past 2 years. I want to do Diploma in Interior Designing now. But i am confused whether this course is good to opt for me as i already have 2 years experience in the field. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  5. Can 3 years of diploma course in Interior designing considered as degree?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  7. Am i eligible for B.Arch course through correspondence? I have done 12th without maths and have 8 years experience in Interior Designing.
  8. How to do part time diploma in interior designing?
  9. Which subjects should I choose in A level for interior architecture and interior designing
  10. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  11. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  13. What is the best option between M.A and MSc interior designing after B.Pharm
  14. What should I do after scoring 77% in 12th? Is interior designing the best option
  15. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  16. Which courses can be done after 2 years diploma in interior designing?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  18. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
12th February 2016, 10:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma a good option to choose for a person having 2 years experience in Interior Designing?

Since you have two years of experience already in the field of Interior Designing, so you should go for higher studies rather than going for diploma course in this field. You should either go for graduation degree course in the field of Interior Designing or should go for post graduate diploma course in the field of Interior Designing. After completion of higher studies, you can have good career options since you have work experience under your belt.
13th February 2016, 12:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Diploma a good option to choose for a person having 2 years experience in Interior Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Mam/ Sir,

I am in the field of Interior Designing from past 2 years. I want to do Diploma in Interior Designing now. But i am confused whether this course is good to opt for me as i already have 2 years experience in the field. Please reply.
Yes, it is a good option to choose the Diploma course in Interior Designing as you have 2 years experience in the same field. The course will help you to explore more areas in your field and the knowledge will get enriched. You can also get more new ideas and techniques. This will help you to improve in your profession. So you can choose a diploma course in interior designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?