8th January 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can apply for the post of LDC in Central Government?

I am applying for the post of LDC in the Central govt. Office at Bangalore. The required qualification asked is PUC. But my qualification is Diploma in Computer Science. Whether I can apply for the above post. Whether diploma is equivalent to PUC. Please let me know

11th January 2022, 11:55 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder can apply for the post of LDC in Central Government?

For LDC in Central Government post,you must have 12th passed or equivalent from a recogniszed university.
11th January 2022, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the post of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) in Central Government, the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university. A candidate must have a typing speed on the computer of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi. The application for the examination for this position is available at the ASRB website www.asrb.org.in and at the ICAR website www.icar.org.in
12th January 2022, 02:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Diploma holder can apply for LDC recruitment examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
° The basic eligibility criteria for the post of LDC is that:-
The applicants must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 Pattern or its equivalent from a recognised university.
° For deep details applicants can visit the official website of LDC recruitment.
14th January 2022, 09:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to apply for the post of LDC in Central Government. The minimum educational qualification for this post is candidate must have completed class 12th in 10+2 Pattern or its equivalent from any recognized Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?