2nd June 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder in Electrical engineering can do B.Sc after Diploma or not? Duration of the course?

Dear Sir, I am Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering and I don't have 2 certificates. i.e I want to do B.Sc after Diploma. So, can It be Possible? If Yes , then duration of this course would be how much?

4th June 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder in Electrical engineering can do B.Sc after Diploma or not? Duration of the course?

No, being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering, you are not eligible to do B.Sc. course. To be eligible to do B.Sc. course, you must have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. So, being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering, you will not be offered admission in B.Sc. course. I suggest you to pursue B.E or B.Tech course by taking admission in second year through Lateral Entry admission process.
5th June 2016, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder in Electrical engineering can do B.Sc after Diploma or not? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering and I don't have 2 certificates. i.e I want to do B.Sc after Diploma. So, can It be Possible? If Yes , then duration of this course would be how much?
No, diploma in Electrical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.SC course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
5th June 2016, 02:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely opt for B.Sc course after completion of your Diploma course, there is no problem in it. But do keep in mind that you will not be getting admission in B.Sc course on the basis of your Diploma degree but on the basis of your 12th certificate.

The course duration will however be of 3 years.
5th June 2016, 10:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do B.Sc after Diploma course of 3 years duration.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years diploma course. The aspirant will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various universities like
Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website
Karnataka State Open University - Official Website
11th October 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma electrical engineering student can I do bsc animation after diploma
12th September 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to do B.Sc after diploma which stream or main subject should choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?