13th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is the diploma in Radiology course approved by government in Christian medical association?

Christian medical association of India two year diploma course is approved or not? Can you please provide me the information on the same? I want to know this in order to enrol for the course. If it's not approved then I can probably go for some other college.

29th June 2015, 06:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the diploma in Radiology course approved by government in Christian medical association?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Christian medical association of India two year diploma course is approved or not? Can you please provide me the information on the same? I want to know this in order to enrol for the course. If it's not approved then I can probably go for some other college.
Yes, of course Diploma in Radiology course is offered by Christian Medical Association is approved by Government of India. Please, check the below attachment, which contains Recognition of Diploma/Certificate Courses awarded by the Christian Medical Association.
10th June 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the diploma in Radiology course approved by government in Christian medical association?

Is there any problem with cmai conducted courses for going UAE? Because my senior found there is negative report for this courses on dataflow of DHA.. Her fee for exam was gone due to this report
27th June 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology conducted by CMAI have any recognation of Government of India.I have been passed out 2000.I would like to seak job in Canada.So I want to know this course get approval or not
8th August 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Is the Christian medical association of India provided diploma in medical radiodiagnosis is course recognized in Germany. Can go with this certificate for recognition process in Germany.
16th January 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is the diploma in Radiology course approved by the government of India in Christian medical association of India
15th May 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem with CMAI conduted two years optometry diploma course for going Oman muscat?
17th March 2021, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Any step taking by CMAI to getting govt approval
19th May 2021, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

All CMAI candidates good news last month only our bill passed in Parliament regarding India government approval with in 3 to 4 months we will get approval..
25th July 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

When will this bill implement, already finished 4 months,
26th July 2021, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am holding anesthesia technician diploma certification. 8yrs of work experience I have. Last 3 years I am jobless due to the authorization issue. While trying to clear DHA and Haad. Dataflow report greeting. When it will be resolved.
18th September 2021, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Diploma Radiodignosis cour of cmai goverment approved or not?
21st October 2022, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

: Is the diploma in Radiology course approved by government in Christian medical association ?
6th November 2022, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the reason of in UAE country they are not accepting CMAI certificate? In Dataflow group also they are not approving in CMAI certificate why?
15th February 2023, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done and selected in so many interviews but in data flow was red because of the CMAI certificate when ti I'll be clear? our life is going very worst now days no value for CMAI, in CMAI side also nothing they are taking any actions, Yearly they are taking students without knowing them.
21st February 2023, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

CMAI Radiology in diploma certificate registration where do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?