5th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS exam through my distance certificate of BSc Radiology(Lateral)?

After H.S(Science) i have completed diploma in medical radiology from RIPANS.AIZAWL.MIZORAM(a govt of india society under ministry of health & family welfair )institute in regular mode due to finincial problem i am completed Bsc radiology in distance mode from vinayaka missions university. Tamilnadu.now i am 23 years old. Am i eilligible for IAS exam through my distance degree certificate or i will do regular course in msc nucelair medicine from good private & govt university. Prasenjit [email protected], please reply.

13th February 2012, 01:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS exam through my distance certificate of BSc Radiology(Lateral)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After H.S(Science) i have completed diploma in medical radiology from RIPANS.AIZAWL.MIZORAM(a govt of india society under ministry of health & family welfair )institute in regular mode due to finincial problem i am completed Bsc radiology in distance mode from vinayaka missions university. Tamilnadu.now i am 23 years old. Am i eilligible for IAS exam through my distance degree certificate or i will do regular course in msc nucelair medicine from good private & govt university. Prasenjit [email protected], please reply.
In order to be considered eligible for the Civil Service Examination (IAS Exam), you need to be a graduate, no matter whether you have pursued the degree course through regular classes or through distance mode. The only thing that matters is the recognition of your degree. As you have mentioned that you've pursued your bachelors degree program from Vinayaka Missions University, you are definitely eligible to apply for the Civil Service Exam provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.
Apart from being a graduate, you need to be within the age limit of 21-30 years.
So, basically you are very much eligible to write the Civil Service Examination and to do so, you will have to keep yourself updated regarding the upcoming examination.
The Civil Service Exam is conducted once a year by Union Public Service Commission and is divided into two stages and each stage is conducted during different period of the year.
For further information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
13th February 2012, 05:44 PM
ross4412
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS exam through my distance certificate of BSc Radiology(Lateral)?

The IAS Exam in 2012 will be special. Not only will it feature the new CSAT syllabus introduced from 2011 onwards but also the pattern will be different from the 2011 IAS exam. This hub explains all the details relating to the 2012 IAS Exam including the procedure, syllabus, possible exam pattern, books to refer, and tips to crack the 2012 IAS exam.
Ads by Google
IAS Exam 2012: The Basics

The IAS Exam will consist of three stages: Prelims, Mains, and Interview (Personality Test). While the Preliminary exam will be objective in nature, the mains will be written while the personality test is verbal.

You have to clear the preceding stage to reach the next stage of IAS 2012 Exam. For instance you will need to first crack the IAS prelims, then appear for the mains, and based on the marks obtained you may be called for the IAS interview, the final frontier.

You can read about the IAS Exam Eligibility to make sure you can appear for the IAS Exam in 2012.
Applying for the 2012 IAS Exam

To appear for the IAS exam you will first need to apply for it. All the three stages of the IAS exam are conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), a Constitutional body answerable to the Union Parliament.

The notification for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination (or just IAS prelims) will appear in the Employment News and on UPSC's website on 04-02-2012 and you can apply either online or through application forms available at the Head Post Offices throughout cities in India.

Remember: You cannot directly appear for the Mains or Interview. Rather you have to first apply for the Preliminary examination conducted by UPSC before proceeding to the next stage.

The last date of receipt of your application is 05-03-2012. At this stage you don't have to send any documents about your age or educational qualifications. They will be required at the time of filling the IAS Mains form.

The Preliminary exam or the first stage of the IAS Exam 2012 will be held on 20-05-2012.
26th February 2012, 07:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for attending the IAS exam with the graduation qualification provided your degree is approved by DEC. The minimum criterion for the IAS exam is a graduation in any discipline. It should be from a recognized university or college. Also there is no stipulation on the graduation course that it should be secured as a full time course only. You should be between 21 – 30 years. You need to write the civil services exam to be qualified for IAS.
24th April 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

after completation bsc radiology which is better for more sallary msc in radiology or mba in hospital management
21st July 2012, 07:25 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

The only eligibilty for the Civil Services Exams is Graduation degree. No matters from where you have completed your degree either from regular college or as a destance education. But yes, your degree mut be from recognized university.

Age Limit:
21- 30 yrs.

You should definitely apply for this.

Wish you all the very best.
21st May 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.sc (regular) from govt medical clg and hsptl ,chandigarh .i want to know that msc in radiology or msc anotomy which is best?
22nd May 2013, 10:57 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Yes you can apply for IAS exam after completing your degree in B Sc. Radiology through distance as educational qualification required for this exam is graduation from a recognized University.

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC every year as civil services exam.

Other eligiblity criteria for IAS exam:
Age Limit:

General - 21 to 30 yrs

OBC - 21 to 33 yrs

SC/ST - 21 to 35 yrs

Defence Personnal - 21 to 33 yrs

Ex serviceman - 21 to 35 yrs

Number of Attempt :

General - 4 attempt

OBC - 7 Attempt

SC/ST - No limit on number of attempt

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th June 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IAS in course of radiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?