24th September 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?

Anaesthetic assistant and diploma in radiology courses
Iwant to know more about these two courses. 1.I want to know the minimum qualification 2 join these two courses. 2.which are the institutes in TVM district offered these two courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  2. How should I get trained from Photography? I want to make my career in photo shooting
  3. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  5. Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?
  6. Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?
  7. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  8. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  9. What is the qualification for BSc Radiology?
  10. What is the qualification required to join Air Force? I am studying IT diploma course
  11. How can I do Hotel Management course being a BBM degree holder?
  12. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?
  13. Details about the courses for Electrical Engineers in Ship? Institutes offering this course and how much amount is required?
  14. Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?
  15. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  17. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  18. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
17th August 2017, 12:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anaesthetic assistant and diploma in radiology courses
Iwant to know more about these two courses. 1.I want to know the minimum qualification 2 join these two courses. 2.which are the institutes in TVM district offered these two courses?

If you want to join Anesthetics assistant and diploma in radiology course then here below are details regarding both the courses:-

Details Regarding Anaesthetics Assistant:- Diploma in Anaesthetics deals with the study of basic intensive transphysion therapy, Pharmacology, Phaemacodynamics of inhaling anasthetics and toxicology etc.

Qualification Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for Anaesthesiology assistant is 10+2 from government recognized board in science stream with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of Course:- Duration of diploma in anesthetics course after 10+2 id 2 years.

Syllabus for Aesthetics Assistant Course:- Major subjects to be studied in two years are Applied anatomy and physiology, Haematological, Muscle function, Kidney and body fluid, Liver, Respiration, Nervous system, Endocrinology, Principle of anaesthesia, Regional anaesthesia, Intensive care medicine, Nutrition, Pain management etc.

College Offer Anaesthetic Assistant Course near Trivantpuram Kerala:-

1). Kerala University of Health Sciences – KUHS.(Thrissur(Kerala)).

2). Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College and Hospital – MOSC.(Ernakulam(Kerala)).

Details Regarding Diploma in Radiology Course:- Radiology course deals with study of direct administration of radiation, Primarily X-Rays, Disease diagnosis and injury assessment, Medical Imaging etc.

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in radiology course is 10+2 from science stream from government recognized board.

Duration of Course:- Duration of diploma in radiology course after 10+2 is 2 years.

Syllabus for Diploma in Radiology Course:- Major subjects to be studied in diploma in radiology course are Basic Science anatomy, Physiology, Fundamental of computer and computer applications, Basic and applied mathematics, Radiology, Radiation physics, Principle and practice of radiotherapy, Radiation protection, Hospital practice and patient care and record keeping etc.

College Offer Diploma in Radiology Course near Trivantpuram Kerala:-

1). Bharath College of Paramedical Science.(Kottayam(Kerala)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?