24th March 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Do PSG offers diploma in fashion designing course?

I’m Anusha Rajendran. I have scored 86% in 10th standard board exam. I am interested in doing diploma in fashion designing in PSG. Do PSG offer such course?

25th March 2017, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do PSG offers diploma in fashion designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m Anusha Rajendran. I have scored 86% in 10th standard board exam. I am interested in doing diploma in fashion designing in PSG. Do PSG offer such course?
The PSG Polytechnic College offers the Diploma in Apparel Technology (DAT) course. The course duration is three years. The students after completion of 10th standard can apply for the admission to the Diploma in Apparel Technology course at PSG Polytechnic College. You can apply to the course by downloading the application form, from the website of the polytechnic also. You have to apply within seven days after 10th examination results are out. Apart from the above mentioned course, PSG Polytechnic College offers Diploma in Textile Technology course. The PSG Polytechnic College website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?