24th March 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Pharm.D?

Sir, I am a student of Pharmacy and I want to do Pharm.D. So, is there any entrance to do Pharm.D. By government college

24th March 2017, 11:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Pharm.D?

Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) is a 6 years long doctorate degree course. Candidates who are interested to pursue this course should have completed their 12th standard with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects from a recognized board. The admission totally depends upon the marks secured in the entrance examination which is conducted by the institute itself. The government colleges will conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates, so you have to prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?